About Me

My photo
23 year old going on 50. I take my carry basket to the farmers markets every week and Avoid getting a tan at all costs. I also have lots of tattoos. Two beautiful children and a "Hubby". And an obsession with cooking - moving into a place that doesn't have an oven...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Blogging

I spend most of my time reading blogs.
Well, reading blogs and facebooking.
I can't help but be jealous of the mummy blogs I read.
Not all of them. Some - although amazingly well written - write about topics that never in a million years would you wish upon yourself just so you had something to talk about.

All the mummy blogs I read, I love. They are all either witty, enlightening, funny and a range of other things I wish my blog was.
They all leave me feeling rather uninspiring.

I had good intentions. I was going to help people stick to a budget with yummy recipes and the occasional life update thrown in. But I haven't even managed to do that.
Hell, I haven't bothered with a $50 budget for weeks. I just haven't been bothered.
How am I meant to help and inspire people if I can't even motivate myself to do it?

Perhaps I should resign myself to the vast collection of mummy bloggers that one just passes over in their watching list.

But oh well. I'll keep writing.
I'm considering doing a post schedule to hopefully motivate me and in turn, turn my blog into the blog I had planned it to be.
I'm just wondering if that would be a little too... predictable though.

3 comments:

  1. Im like that. I dont even have a clear thing i do on my blog i just wing it. I read and read, then i write big long blogs that people probably see and go *click* back lol i read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog! I love the recipes you post and the way you write, just keep at it!
    I too feel that way about mine. I admit I've only been blogging a short while but sometimes I feel that I'm only doing it for me. Then I realise that that is as good a reason as any, so I'll keep plodding away at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep blogging! I'm not a mummy so there are only a few mummy blogs I've gotten into, but yours is one of them. No pressure though, just blog when you can. I'd rather a little bit than nothing at all!

    ReplyDelete