About Me

My photo
23 year old going on 50. I take my carry basket to the farmers markets every week and Avoid getting a tan at all costs. I also have lots of tattoos. Two beautiful children and a "Hubby". And an obsession with cooking - moving into a place that doesn't have an oven...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monday Must-Do's

  • Dex Daycare
  • Midwife - 11am
  • Centrelink 11:30am
  • Make Welsh cakes (this is the grandnanna's recipe of the week)
  • Stuff for Tina
  • Send stuff to Nat
  • Doctor for me
  • Stuff for Pam
  • Quilt to dry cleaner (they didn't clean it last time?!? the cat wee'd on it. We can tell it wasn't done!)
  • Stuff to Tupperware
  • Tafe application.

As you can see, we have a lot of "Stuff" laying around. HOPEFULLY that *stuff* won't still be on next Monday's must-do's!

What's on your list today?

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck!! :) you should remove the pregnancy coutdown widget :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to.
    Done now =]

    ReplyDelete