Feel free to add your own in the comments.
Start with the bad, shall we?
- doing everyone else's washing so that you end up getting stuck with no clean clothes and no sun to dry said clothes.
- 6:30am similtaneous projectile spews from Lola and Dex waking up.
- Dex knowing what he wants but not being able to communicate it properly yet.
- Not having a laundry sink in which to rinse nappies. Options are bathroom sink or hose them down outside.
- Not having an oven!
- People complaining.
- Dex has started saying love you. It is the cutest thing EVER
- Pat doing ALL the washing. It's insane. I don't know how six people can make SO much washing!
- Getting creative with cooking. Not having an oven has made me look into cooking lots more in the microwave and slow cooker - I even have a slow cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake recipe.
- Mums. I love mine. I love being able to say good morning every morning.
- Special bonds between Grandads and grandsons. Dex loves his Grandad and it's so special him being able to spend so much time with him.
- Getting your inspiration back. I worried about how having kids might hold me back from what I want to be when I grow up. Now, I'm just going to use them as my muses.
- Family nap time/cuddle time.
- one on one time with Dex - especially cooking. He loves helping me cook (he sits in his high chair and I tell him the names of the things we're using and he parrots me) I hope it sets him up to enjoy cooking all his life - help him get the ladies (or the men, whatever he fancies).
- Lola smiled!!!
What are your thumbs for the week?